Our Partnership With You
We believe that effective financial planning is based on a solid partnership. We’ve learned through experience that open communication and mutual respect are essential to making that partnership work.
Keys to a Successful Relationship
What You Can Expect
You can expect that we will consistently and responsibly perform all services related to the provision, review and ongoing monitoring of the financial planning solutions we implement on your behalf.
As fiduciaries acting in your best interest, we will always:
- Strive to acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of your financial goals.
- Update your current financial information on a regular basis.
- Carefully assess and monitor your investment risk and time frame.
- Explain the implications of all recommended financial planning strategies and gladly answer any questions you may have.
- Update you as and when appropriate by email, mail and phone.
- Meet with you regularly to review your goals and priorities
- Act as your primary Financial Advisor and financial coach, coordinating the efforts of other related professionals as and when required.
- Treat you with utmost respect and professionalism.
What We Can Expect
We’ve learned through experience that effective communication and mutual respect are essential to a long-term partnership. A few other criteria which help define our success include:
- Your commitment to us as your Financial Advisor.
- Your trust in our abilities to provide you with recommendations and advice.
- Your complete disclosure about what matters to you most.
Please know that our recommendations are always based on helping you achieve your financial and lifestyle goals. It is important you understand that all investment, tax, estate and insurance advice will be based on the information you provide to us. Therefore, in order for us to offer recommendations and advice best suited to you, we need you to fully participate in the financial planning process with us.
Having a solid partnership is essential to effective financial planning. To this end, we both need to make your financial strategies a priority. We will agree to keep each other informed of any new developments that might affect these strategies. And we will agree to take the time to regularly review your goals and priorities.
We will always work together in the spirit of mutual trust, respect, and understanding.